CODE OF CONDUCT
The mission of the Ruckus is to support Orlando City Soccer Club.
So, what does it mean to be a part of the Ruckus? It means that you are a part of the loudest and most passionate supporters of Orlando City Soccer Club. It means that whether we are home or away you are the face of Orlando City Soccer Club fandom.
We expect every Ruckus member, and the guests of Ruckus members, to agree to and abide by this Code of Conduct in both letter and spirit. No set of rules or guidelines can anticipate all situations, but while we may be wary of “rules” or “guidelines” there are general behaviors which will not be tolerated.
All members of the Ruckus and their guests are expected to abide by the following:
- The Ruckus includes and welcomes all people regardless of race, religion, political affiliation, or sexual orientation. We may not all agree in our beliefs but we can respect each other and we can all agree on supporting Orlando City Soccer Club.
- Respect fans of your club and visiting clubs. Do not instigate within the group or against other supporters.
- The Ruckus does not condone any form of hooliganism including, but not limited to:
- Physical harm or threats of physical harm to others
- Violent or dangerous behavior
- Property damage
- Theft of any kind including banners, scarves, or apparel of opposing fans or clubs
- Unauthorized use of flares, smoke bombs, or other incendiary devices
- Leading, participating, or encouraging inappropriate chants. The Ruckus rejects any form of hate speech whether spoken, sung, or signaled including bigotry, racism or sexism.
- The Ruckus expects all members to comply with stadium rules, local laws, and to cooperate with stadium staff and local authorities.
- If you are approached by the media please speak only on your behalf as the designated Public Relations Representative of the Ruckus will take care of any interviews or questions specifically regarding the Ruckus.
Whether you are wearing Ruckus related gear or not, whether we are at home or away, you represent all Orlando City Soccer Club supporters. The actions you take reflect directly on all of us. Please do not take part in any activities which would bring shame or embarrassment to the Ruckus or Orlando City Soccer Club.
By violating this code of conduct in any way you will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including dismissal from the Ruckus pending an investigation by the Disciplinary Committee.
Note if you believe a crime is occurring or has occurred please immediately report it to the proper authorities